This is true!
But what is more emergent is the need for the automotive industry to rewire itself so it can work in the 21th century which will be characterized by very different organizational models, a changed societal agenda and repeating global shortages and crises which will cause all markes to swing up and down in an unpredictable way.
The transplantation of the car into a social media world is in comparison a pretty small and insignificant change which the car manufacturers themself most likely will not have a major role in.
- layficsuare reblogged this from futuristgerd
- freetranslatesoftware likes this
- ytirucespkimer likes this
- michaelholz reblogged this from futuristgerd
- emergentfutures reblogged this from futuramb
- fyietc likes this
- futuramb reblogged this from emergentfutures
- kec likes this
- techspotlight likes this
- realcleverscience likes this
- sthampi reblogged this from futuristgerd
- paramendra reblogged this from futuristgerd
- konterkariert likes this
- robyhana reblogged this from futuristgerd
- This was featured in #Tech
- appvisor reblogged this from futuristgerd
- namosays reblogged this from futuristgerd
- futuristgerd posted this
P A Martin Börjesson
To be able to see the future emerge we have to throw a wide net to catch the weak signals. In this tumble I collect things I find valuable for my work as scenario planner, strategist and futurist - for more info about me go to www.futuramb.se.
Ask me about my posts