Designer creates suitcase that follows its owner like a dog
By Olivia Solon, wired.co.uk
Spanish designer Rodrigo Garcia Gonzalez has developed a prototype of a carry-on suitcase that will follow its owner around automatically, like a trusty pet.
The suitcase, called “Hop!”, contains three receivers tha…
This is an example of what might happen when robotics is getting cheaper, more available and an integrated part in the mind sets of designers of products and services.
- emwolb6 likes this
- gitanurrahmaaa reblogged this from futuramb
- c-biscuits likes this
- kevanboyles reblogged this from futuramb
- productification reblogged this from futuramb
- disleksili reblogged this from futuramb
- rosemarymonday reblogged this from futuramb
- readinglist32 reblogged this from futuramb
- readinglist32 likes this
- just-call-me-harris likes this
- nerdgasm-media reblogged this from futuramb and added:
- futuramb posted this
P A Martin Börjesson
To be able to see the future emerge we have to throw a wide net to catch the weak signals. In this tumble I collect things I find valuable for my work as scenario planner, strategist and futurist - for more info about me go to www.futuramb.se.
Ask me about my posts