Paul Ehrlich recently gave a talk that listed eight major catastrophic environmental problems that are coming sooner than even pessimists predict… should we create a “culture of panic”?
Paul Ehrlich ga…
A couple of new global threats that comes from considering the driving forces from a systemic perspective - where they might interact and reinforce each other.
- seungsik likes this
- blueeyes-cloudyskies reblogged this from emergentfutures
- mnzaman reblogged this from futuramb
- louisjohnd reblogged this from emergentfutures
- louisjohnd likes this
- zadill likes this
- notentirely likes this
- fragmentsofasong reblogged this from emergentfutures and added:
- dhernandez1994 likes this
- granterrific likes this
- kovertwolf-villainy likes this
- iwishihadanego likes this
- technogram likes this
- emergentfutures reblogged this from futuramb
- naranzarian likes this
- karinaa1021 likes this
- readinglist32 likes this
- futuramb posted this
P A Martin Börjesson
To be able to see the future emerge we have to throw a wide net to catch the weak signals. In this tumble I collect things I find valuable for my work as scenario planner, strategist and futurist - for more info about me go to www.futuramb.se.
Ask me about my posts