The Finnish government has approved the technology behind a new ‘Open Ministry’ platform, which will act as a hub for citizens who want new laws voted on in the country’s parliament. But could that work elsewhere?
Who makes laws? In most of the…
- bozont likes this
- whor-en likes this
- delabonete likes this
- readinglist32 reblogged this from futuramb
- readinglist32 likes this
- futurist-foresight likes this
- onefutureminute reblogged this from futuramb
- doangivadam reblogged this from transfixussednonmortuus
- doangivadam likes this
- transfixussednonmortuus reblogged this from futuramb
- futuramb posted this
P A Martin Börjesson
To be able to see the future emerge we have to throw a wide net to catch the weak signals. In this tumble I collect things I find valuable for my work as scenario planner, strategist and futurist - for more info about me go to www.futuramb.se.
Ask me about my posts